Digital Communications Change Management Lead - Sunbury 2 or 3 days per week or 2 days and 1 day Canada Square and remote 2 days - £550 per day inside IR35
- Create and own the communications strategy for digital security team, including stakeholders and channels. Moving away from traditional communication channels where appropriate.
- Provide a broad range of tactical support and delivery (writing, editing, proofing, and planning) for our communications plans including the monthly all-employee townhall, the SVP's external communications and the cyber behaviours team.
- Support digital security's internal and external awareness and behavior plans including cyber week, my clients annual training cyberMe, communications to our ambassador network and internal communications across digital security
- Define and manage a key stakeholder map (RACI or equivalent) and deliver monthly updates to our team on communication activities
- Provide quality assurance for all communications drafted by the digital security team where needed
- Act as the bridge between digital security and I&E communications and advocacy (I&E), attend the communications meetings on our team's behalf and ensure alignment and cut through of our communications with my clients group.
- Draft and manage templates and content for all channels and multiple audiences
- Gather local language and communication channel requirements and manage associated translation activities
- Define, measure and report on communication effectiveness metrics eg, click through/open rates and channel usage.
Key skills/experience required:
- At least 10 years corporate communications experience preferably within a large-scale global setting
- Significant experience in communications strategy development and execution
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences at all levels in an organization
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain strong relationships
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations which require flexibility and sensitivity
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Design/visual communications eg film editing capability, PowerPoint, InDesign
- Strong digital skills
- Interest in cyber security, behaviour change and/or change management