Commercial Finance Manager
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Commercial Finance Manager - Inside IR35 - Hybrid working
Our client is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to assist on:
Generate business intelligence through analysis of key business data
* Preparation of Senior Management reporting and Board level presentations
* Produce month end actuals in accordance with IFRS and variance analysis for management review, including quarterly variance analysis
* Forecasting and planning
* Act as interface with internal and external auditors
Complexity of Role
*Manages transformation complexity with ownership for delivery of changes necessary to support financial and management reporting, planning and forecasting.
* Sets agendas, identifies opportunities and drives best practice and provides insight on BT OnePhone financial management reporting, planning and forecasting.
* May deal with complexity of multiple operational systems & methods
Client and Stakeholder Management
* Responsibility for building and maintaining strong senior manager level relationships both internally and externally with customers, suppliers or other major bodies
* Educates, supports and challenges senior managers /senior stakeholders and is considered an expert in this field
* Directly influences senior management thinking
Authority Decision-Making and level of Independent Working
* Personally accountable for application (leading design & implementation) of appropriate financial accounting policies and processes, may lead financial management and control of contracts
* Works with high level of authority, guidance sought only in high risk circumstances and resolves complex issues unguided and across LoB boundaries
* Likely to have operational ownership of key programmes
* Advisor and coach to more junior roles and advises on specialist area
Experience and Professional Qualifications
* Typically degree level or equivalent
* Fully qualified accountant / Further qualification to support specialism (.e.g. CIMA, ACCA, IIA, CISA, ACT, CTA, MCT, IR Society Certificate or equivalent) or exceptionally equivalent experience in lieu of qualification
* Significant PQE
Please send in an up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.