|Listed on:||12th May|
|Location:||Chingford, Waltham Forest, Greater London, United Kingdom|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Manager to join our team based in Chingford. We will offer you a competitive salary of £60,000 per annum Band H, Level 3, inclusive of a Market Supplement and Outer London Weighting.
We're Scouts and everyone's welcome here - all genders, races and backgrounds. Right across the UK, we help over 400,000 young people aged 4-25 gain skills for life and find their place in the world. We help them speak up, play their part and shine bright.
The Senior Data Manager Role:
As our Senior Data Manager, you'll be supporting the Digital Transformation team in changing the way we use data and insights. You'll be establishing best practices, driving forward positive change and working on some really exciting projects.
You'll be working on a huge scale with the potential to have an impact on the staff team and hundreds of thousands of Scout volunteers as you bring in new ways of working around data and insights.
Key responsibilities as our Senior Data Manager:
- Planning and organising the delivery of key insight and information to a wide range of stakeholders
- Designing and maintaining process and capability to deliver on data and insight needs
- Working closely with stakeholder groups to understand needs and plan delivery
- Delivering effective business intelligence, analytics, and insights pipelines
- Designing and delivering master data management and data warehousing initiatives
- Being an exemplar and champion of best practice data management
- Evolving the culture to embed a more data-centric evidence-based mindset
- Contributing to the organisation's overall data vision and strategy
- Leading, recruiting, retaining and developing a diverse team of data specialists
- Maintaining knowledge and a proactive approach to self-development and performance improvement
What we are looking for in our Senior Data Manager:
- Demonstrable ability to design, lead and manage successful data and insight provision within a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to manage and deliver a diverse workload
- The ability to transform data and information into actionable insights tailored for stakeholder interests
- An effective and assertive leader, able to empower and grow high performing data specialists
- Experience in delivering data analysis and reporting services
- Experience in delivering data to increase the operational effectiveness of an organisation
- The ability to balance strategic needs with the need to get things done
- Emotional maturity and awareness to be able to flex your communication style and listening skills to adapt to your audience and to enable you to build strong relationships
What we can offer you as our Senior Data Manager:
- 25 days holiday and going up to 28 days after 2 years' service and 32 days after 5 years' service
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
We are proud to be a family-friendly employer and offer...
- Up to four personal days paid leave a year
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Store Discount at our Scout Store + other online benefits
- Study and volunteer leave
Closing date: 23 May 2022 at 11.59pm
Interviews to be held W/C 30 May 2022.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic team! Click ‘Apply' now!
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies.
Contact Name: Scouts
Job ID: 3088586