A company developing innovative technology for the satellite communications industry is looking for a Senior/Principal Antenna Engineer to join their team in London.
In this position, your core responsibilities will be:
- Antenna design.
- Design at microwave frequencies.
- EM simulation.
- Integrating antenna products into the wider RF system.
- Using an anechoic chamber for testing.
The key skills needed for a Senior/Principal Antenna Engineer are:
- Phased array antenna design.
- Antenna design for Ka and Ku bands.
- Experience using HFSS and ADS for modelling and simulation.
- A solid understanding of RF theory.
- RF testing.
If you are interested in applying for the Senior/Principal Antenna position, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.