System Administrator - Security Cleared - Outside IR35 - London
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for a System Administrator to work for our client based full time onsite in Central London. Initially for a 3 month contract - we are looking at immediate starts. This role is Outside IR35.
- Administering Windows 2008/2012 Server domains (or similar) and multiple servers using Active Directory, as well as running Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Operating and maintaining standard and gigabit Ethernet local area networks
- Operating and maintaining fibre channel storage area networks (SAN)
- Configuring SAN disk arrays and database management systems (DBMS) to optimise the performance of large databases
- Using client-server and web-based tools to enable access to, analysis of, and visualisation of large data sets and derived management information
- Administering maintenance and backup systems for MS Server networked environments
- Deploying, administering and maintaining commercial and 'open source' software applications
To be considered please send across your CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.