|Listed on:||10th May|
A leading Pureplay retailer is in the market for a WMS Business Analyst for an urgent 12 month requirement, working alongside an experienced existing project team as the business transitions to Blueyonder WMS.
- Experience working on a WMS / Logistics systems Delivery
- Ability to work on site 3 days per week
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Excellent stakeholder management skills (senior and operational)
- Experience working with external product suppliers and consultancies
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Callum Slaney
Job ID: 3087615