We are recruiting an Installation Design Authority Specialist to support the business in providing a high quality service for IT Hardware and delivering operational and Administration expertise to the User community.
This is a full time role based on site in Aldermaston and will be part of our IS Responder team, so there is an on call element to the job.
Salary from £26,500+
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Deliver Technical Excellence
- To plan and co-ordinate provision of Rack space within Data Centres for operational IT through life cycle.
- To support the Technical Service Manager and Team Leaders in maintaining the facility operational status, and maximising availability of assets to programme demanders.
- Audit the AWE estate IT communication rooms in accordance with the JSP 604 framework, and document/report findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for code changes within the secure IT environment and to keep stakeholders informed of code updates.
- Be responsible for diagnosing and following through to resolution any problems, escalating to team members or other teams and vendors when required.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
Contact Name: AWE