Job Title: IT Service Desk Manager
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Founded in 2016 Ekco is now one of the fastest growing cloud solution providers in Europe! We specialise in enabling companies to progress along the path of cloud maturity, managing transformation and driving better outcomes from our customers' existing technology investments.
We are currently searching for a talented and experienced IT Service Desk Manager to join our dynamic and growing technical team based in London. For the right candidate, this opportunity offers an exceptional opportunity to build a brand-new team and grow further. It is expected that we will need to sub-divide the team over time as we grow as there could be 15-20 members of the Service Desk before the end of 2022!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leading a team of 10-12, first- and second-line service desk engineers
- Oversee day-to-day fulfilment of all Service Requests, Incidents, Monitoring and completion of daily task within SLA.
- Collaboration with business units and stakeholders across the commercial and technical teams to support proposals and client solutions
- Act as an escalation point for client issues and team problem resolution as needed
- Efficiently schedule requests, tickets and project work
- Leading and developing your team of Service Desk Engineers and ensuring customer service is at the forefront of all activity.
- Motivating team members and setting clear team and individual goals.
- Identifying and improving processes
- Identify and develop working practises for service desk members to follow and adhere to
- Management of team shifts and rota to ensure continuity if service
- Proactively look for ways to reduce ticket volume
- Hold regular management review meetings with the team
- Deliver KPI statistics and reports to customers and senior management team
- Help to build and maintain a Customer Satisfaction facility, within the helpdesk function, and report on this regularly to senior management
- Being part of the Incident Management rota
- Being intrinsic to the management of, and an escalation point for, the 24/7 'on-call' rota
- Analysing team workload against resource availability
- 3+ years' experience working for a Managed Services Provider, delivering cloud solutions
- Proven track record of managing and growing a remote team with 2-3 years' experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record in building helpdesk management systems, KPI reporting and customer reports against service desk SLAs
- ITIL certified or well versed in the practice of v3. /v4
- Experience in incident management and change management and approval processes
- Experience in working to ensure customer solutions and services comply with the relevant product standards and internal documentation (in accordance with ISO certification)
- Manage 24/7 technical support operations including management of an on-call rota
- High level of written and spoken English as well as high standard of documentation
- Ranked as Ireland's 4th fastest growing technology company in the Deloitte Fast50 Awards
- VMware & Veeam top partner status
- Ekco are committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- We recognise the value of internal mobility and encourage opportunities for internal development & progression
- Flexible working with a family friendly focus is at the core of our company values
- Learning & development - Unlimited access to Udemy learning platform
- Time off - 25 days leave + public holidays
- x1 day Birthday leave per year
- Private Medical Healthcare with Bupa (post probation)
- A lot of responsibilities & opportunities to grow (also internationally)
- Company Pension Scheme (employer contribution 5%) + flexible salary sacrifice
Please click on the APPLY button to be redirected to the company's page to complete your application.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: IT Services Manager, Senior Service Desk Engineer, Senior IT Technician, Senior IT Desk Support, IT Manager, ITIL Service Desk Manager, Senior Support Technician, Technical Support Manager, IT Support Engineer, Software Engineer, IT Systems Engineer, Cloud Support Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Contact Name: . Ekco