|Recruiter:||Office for National statistics|
|Listed on:||9th May|
|Location:||Hybrid working pattern, with a base in Newport, Titchfield or Darlington|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,205 - £60,189|
|Salary Notes:||Civil Service Pension, Flexitime, flexible working|
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for a new challenge?
We have great opportunities to lead on the delivery of a number of programmes and projects throughout the whole of the Office for National Statistics.
Now is the time to come onboard and join our forward thinking teams, we are continuing to develop and invest in all of our Business Analyst teams, and are recruiting for roles that cover Business Analysis at the Product level, Service level and Organisational level.
We have a vibrant community of Business Analysts, come and work with our highly skilled workforce in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for experienced business analysts across the organisation, in our Digital Delivery teams, Digital Publishing, Economic Statistics Change and Growth and the Integrated Data Service.
As a Principal Business Analyst you will have proven understanding of the enterprise and work on multiple, highly complex pieces of work. You will be a leader in the BA community (across government
and externally) and have functional management, or people management accountabilities, or a combination of both.
You will proactively share knowledge and will be a go-to person in your field whilst also mentoring others and owning key stakeholder relationships.
Core to this role is:
• Understanding user / business needs
• Breaking those needs down into high quality requirements
• Using a variety of BA tools/models to elicit and communicate those requirements
• Analysing multiple possible solutions
• Supporting the communication and delivery of the solution meeting the user needs
• Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
This role is part of the cross-government Digital, Data & Technology (DDaT) profession framework. As a role within DDaT at the ONS, we also offer benefits such as:
• Protected Learning Time of up to 10% of your weekly hours, to spend on your personal development and side-projects.
• A supportive and active Community of Practice to help ensure you get the training, development and opportunities you need to progress your career.
For more information about this role, a full application pack, and to apply, please follow the APPLY link to Civil Service Jobs
Contact Name: Darren Weeks
Job ID: 3086735