Expense Business PartnerLondon£70,000 per annum
I am currently supporting an established Lloyds Insurer business in their search for an Expense Business Partner to due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for:
* Ownership of IFRS 17 Expense Tool - including ensuring complete / correct set of inputs incorporated into the tool and allocation outputs generated from the tool.
* Continuously strives to develop IFRS 17 expense capabilities for process efficiency, reporting effectiveness & robustness of control framework
* Reviewing and ensuring delivery of IFRS 17 expense MI to key stakeholders and working with them to provide suitable commentary and where appropriate approval, in a timely and professional manner as suitable for the report type and audience
* Expense reporting and analysis
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience of the insurance market, preferably Lloyds
* Prior Business Partnering experience.
* Must have full right to work within the UK - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.