Risk & Compliance Data Analytics LeadLondon / Working from home£100,000 - £110,000 per annum
A company consulting client currently is looking for a risk & compliance analytics lead. Whilst a hybrid / flexible working arrangement, this role gravitates to London, with the likely eventual need to be in the City c1-2 days per week. This role will pay between c£100,000 - £110,000 basic, excluding bonuses, pension, flexible benefits and extras.
It is widely recognised now that world class technology and cutting edge analytics is something organisations can harness to improve all business aspects. Not least, for the complexities for risk and compliance departments that take on demands ad pressures to drive regulatory change, digital assurance, data driven risk insight among other strategic initiatives.
On a day-to-day basis, youll deliver complex risk and regulatory transformation analytics client engagements from strategy through to implementation to results. You will have line management responsibility for junior team members and interact directly with client stakeholders, often owning specific deliverables on assignments.
Your role will also include supporting internal proposition and thought leadership development on industry specific offerings, and supporting the sales process through proposal development.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they can manage multiple tasks on projects and have the capacity to take on greater responsibilities as they develop within the firm.
They should be of an intellectually curious mindset and interested in continually developing their professional and technical skills. We would expect you to gain a broad range of experience before deciding whether to specialise in a specific area.
Many projects give you the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams or with people from our network firms overseas. Risk transformation is an ongoing focus area for many of our clients, in particular understanding how best to exploit new data and technologies (such as transitioning to cloud and leveraging new AI/analytics capabilities) and take advantage of emerging leading practices to improve financial performance and gain competitive advantage.
Specifically this will include helping clients improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management across the enterprise, through advanced technology and data analytics, enabling process digitisation, capabilities transformation and managing the risks of pivoting to new digital and FinTech ecosystems.
* Work experience or good knowledge of a number of technical areas: Risk and data architecture, data governance, data strategy, data quality, master data management, reference data, knowledge of the data management vendor landscape, and experience of data analytics and visualisation tools
* Work experience or strong knowledge of a number of risk and compliance areas,
* Experience or knowledge of digitisation or innovation strategies for risk management, such as the adoption of advanced analytics and modelling capabilities, or the shift to cloud native 3rd party solutions.
* Knowledge of Risk Reporting and MI projects
* Knowledge of regulatory change programmes
* Relevant consulting / advisory experience in large complex organsiations with involvement in project management and delivery.
* Experience of change or transformation programmes, including working in an Agile environment
* Direct experience of working in a relevant role in industry would be a benefit.