Senior Actuarial Analyst
Hybrid - work from home / office, flexibility
* A nearly or newly qualified actuary (FIA or equivalent) - Part qualified will be considered depending on experience
* Good understanding of the actuarial activities carried out in a Life Insurance company and appropriate level of product knowledge - Essential
* Ability to communicate information in a confident and structure manner to all levels of management.- Essential
* Knowledge of Excel, VBA, SAS and/or Prophet - Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join a huge globally recognised brand in their life actuarial team; you will work as part of a small team giving real variation in your role and a breadth of exposure. Reporting directly to the Chief Actuary you will have exposure to senior stakeholders across the business offering real opportunity to build a strong network internally.
* Financial reporting
* adhoc project work (IFRS17)
* Economic capital
* Model development and governance
* Pricing & profitability assessments
* Other duties as required
To hear more about this opportunity please apply the job online.