For an experienced Technical Ad Ops/Programmatic Specialist who has worked on large scale campaigns on multiple ad-servers and is now looking to take that experience into a wider role, this fantastic opportunity with 1XL could be the perfect career move.
Key elements of the role Ad Ops + Programmatic Team Lead include:
- Technical Training and leading junior Ad Ops staff
- Proficiency in ad trafficking direct and agency campaigns (PMP, PG, Preferred Deals, Open Market), tag management, creative QA - Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately and in a timely fashion from start to finish
- Experience creating EOC reporting and communicating key insights to internal stakeholders
- Proficient in campaign and technical ad server optimisation (in terms of audience reach, viewability, geolocation, bid price granularity, floor pricing, latency & fill rate management, assessment of demand partners) and good working knowledge of data partners - DMP
- Work closely with Sales and AM teams - advising on best practices for campaign success.
- Assisting in Ad Server & Ad Units Setups, increasing supply-side efficiencies
- Troubleshooting/Diagnostic/Problem Solving technical issues in creatives ad tags, ad server stacks and waterfall/pass back setups, RTB platform, VPAID, VAST, DMP
- Integration with SSP demand partners & ad partners with various forms of digital advertising- display, rich media, audio, video, inter-scrollers, skins, native, social media, sticky, popups, interactive ads, etc on website (desktop, mobile, AMP), mobile in-apps, virtual newspaper, email newsletter, push notifications
- Ability to provide technical advice on new technologies, new demand partner integrations and overall programmatic yield improvements for sell side
The ideal candidate:
To succeed you must have a minimum three years programmatic digital advertising experience, ideally working in ad operations for SSP / DSP or publisher setting and have a high level technical understanding of ad-ops and programmatic ad serving environments. We are also keen to hear from candidates who possess a degree and can demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- You will need to be a self-starter, exhibit confidence, highly organised and possess a thorough understanding of the digital advertising world, awareness of different ad-serving technologies with an understanding of EU legislation
- Strong technical working knowledge of the Doubleclick ad-servers (GAM MCM, DFP, RTB) and integration with SSP/DSP platforms and API integrations with 3rd party software
- Technical understanding of real-time header bidding wrappers and technologies
- Thrive in a team environment and be able to work with people across multiple disciplines whilst being able to work alone and deliver results.
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude, can work well under pressure.
- Excellent MS Office ability, data manipulation and analysis tools.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to develop your career with a market leading digital platform, we'd love to hear from you.