Role- Senior Software Architect
Salary- £60,000 - 75,000 + Benefits
Must have the right to work in the UK and obtain SC Clearance
Location - Bedfordshire - up to 3-4 days remote working case by case
My client works in the Aerospace sector.
The Senior Software Architect will ideally have the following skills:
The Senior Software Architect role will involve
- Object-Oriented Languages such as C++ or Java.
- knowledge of Linux and/or real time operating systems such as FreeRTOS
- Embedded Systems
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- Primarily, your role will be to architect and design software for our existing and new products, written in a combination of C++ and Java.
- Technically lead a team to deliver new features of our specialist systems.
- Ensure software redundancy, real-time, safety and security objectives are met.
- You will be responsible for delivery of technical work and documentation.
Act as a customer interface for your team from requirement gathering to delivery.
- Proactively engage with other engineers, teams and leadership to ensure needs are understood and met.
- Support simulation testing, flight testing and bug fixing.
- Gain system wide knowledge and become a subject matter expert
- Provide high level estimates for future projects and keep track of project budget.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.