|Listed on:||6th May|
- Salary - ‘Competitive'
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' annual leave
- Incentive scheme, retail discounts and many more exciting benefits
Who we are
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting time of growth for us, and we need an analytical and commercially astute Business Analyst to help us continue this success. With a 4.1/5 Glassdoor rating, this is a great opportunity to enjoy a rewarding career with a company that supports and invests in its people.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive and supportive working environment where employees can thrive and a culture that encourages people to develop and evolve.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with a passion for developing strong stakeholder relationships and delivering advantageous business outcomes, to use their experience and make a difference.
Our excellent benefits package also includes:
- Incentive scheme
- 25 days' holiday (pro rata) in addition to bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Medical and Dental insurance
- Retail and cinema discounts
- A chance to win a Premium Award every quarter (£500 voucher)
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
In this rewarding role, you will own the agreed business requirements and enable targeted benefit delivery in line with organisational objectives. You will develop collaborative relationships with business colleagues that lead to identification and delivery of new, innovative, value adding change initiatives.
In return, we will provide you with first-rate development opportunities to support your success and growth.
The Business Analyst is a key role in our project teams, responsible for the analysis and assessment of the required changes and offering recommendations according to best practice to deliver solutions aligned to PCL's strategic objectives. As Business Analyst, you will identify innovative ideas to drive profit, revenue, competitive advantage and cost reduction. You will collaborate cross-functionally to capture requirements and communicate findings and support the progress of change from initiation through to project closure.
As Business Analyst, you will work on the definition of high-level business operating models, business processes, products and organisation structures. While doing this, you will collaborate with product owners, business subject matter experts, peer business analysts, technical teams and third parties. During your projects, the focus is on making sure the requirements cover the business and organisational needs, non-functional requirements, user experience outcomes and legal and compliance requirements.
Your role will also involve:
- Eliciting functional and non-functional requirements for (1) new business needs, (2) process and journey enhancements, (3) user experience, (4) legal and compliance and information security, and (5) readiness
- Creating wireframes for the elicited requirements
- Presenting the analysis documentation and solutions to relevant stakeholders including Senior Business Stakeholders and/or Steering Group to ensure buy-in
- Supporting benefits management conversations and developing solutions that can be measured either as financial and non-financial benefits
To be considered as a Business Analyst, you will need:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate change in a way that makes sense for stakeholders
- Experience in identifying, tracking and managing functional and non-functional requirements from elicitation to testing approval
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to develop recommendations on the basis of their insights
- Demonstrates the ability to take a business-wide view and show initiative to challenge solutions for effectiveness and fit against requirements
- Strong negotiation skills and conflict management at various organisational levels
- UML/BPMN modelling
A Business Analysis Qualification (BCS or equivalent) would be advantageous.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to make your next step the right one, as a Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Premium Credit
Job ID: 3085303