Our client is renowned for its creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, and being one of the world's largest communications groups.
They are now seeking a mid-level Project Manager to join their expanding Data and Analytics team, to deliver projects across a range of impressive, global brand name advertisers.
A newly created, vital role to transform the way the agency services its clients, the Project Manager will focus on the delivery of automated reporting and analytics solutions using both proprietary technology and leading BI tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of new analytics/reporting project plans and oversee BAU work to ensure client scope is delivered
- Leading the project team to accurately scope work and define/leverage the appropriate project delivery method per client assignment brief.
- Managing projects and teams to approved budgets
- Play a lead role in sprint planning and backlog grooming
- Act as scrum lead in daily stand-ups/retrospectives/planning sessions
- Produce and maintain project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in Analytics & Reporting, BI Architecture, UX and Data Engineering to ensure deliverables are correctly executed and client expectations met
- Act as liaison between technical team and client facing teams when required
- Management of client scope and assist in requirements gathering
- Management of Jira instance
You will have 2+ years of project management experience in a commercial environment, working on delivery of digital data projects.
- Experience managing multiple project streams as an integrated programme, with differing timelines, deliverables, and expectations
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects using agile methodologies
- Hands on Experience with project management tools (Jira, Monday.com, etc)
- A project management qualification
- Confident, articulate communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative and calmly steer the team towards the required, quality outcomes
- Experienced with data integration type projects, digital data a strong advantage
- Experience in a media agency is a big bonus, otherwise at the very least a keen interest in or exposure to data/digital marketing would be a distinct advantage.
The role is hybrid model, where you will typically be expected to be in the fun, modern, open London office, 2 days a week. The salary is paying up to £42.5k pa for the right person.