|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||4th May|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our operational support team and build a career within a growing business. The role is for an IT Support Engineer to assist with contracted client technical issues either remotely or on site as required.
Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
· Windows Desktop 7/8/10 - Deployment & Support
· Microsoft Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016/2019 - Active Directory
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications - Excel, Word and Outlook etc.
· Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V)
· Networking TCP/IP LAN / WAN, DHCP, DNS, VPN,
· Understanding of Switches, Routers, Firewalls
· Backup & DR (Veeam, Azure)
· Cyber Security - Antivirus & security / patch management experience
· SSL Certificate Management
· Remote Management Tools