|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||4th May|
|Location:||Jaguar Land Rover Ireland|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A premium automotive business that is leading the move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as an Agile Project Manager you will be exposed to vehicle engineering projects where we are evolving the automotive technology of the future.You will be expected to work with product management, as well as engineering managers to provide leadership and direction to multiple software development Agile scrum teams.
You must have a strong working knowledge of Agile development methodologies, as well as more traditional Waterfall, to ensure project deliverables are met to the required software quality standards and program alignment.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be part of and managing multiple teams which have a joint focus on both customer facing initiatives and technical project delivery. This is a busy and a high visibility role where you will need to be highly organised and able to manage different activities simultaneously within an agile software environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
As an Agile Project Manager, you will have a wealth of experience in software development, as well as agile methodologies. Experience in working with Confluence, JIRA or Programme Central to raise or flag any issues, as well are write and understand clear schedules is also key.
You will be able to identify trends and escalate them to the Program/Product Manager as required, Collaborate with Program/Product Management, Scrum Masters, Product owners, and business owners, and facilitate the resolution of Project Impediments both internal and external to the project.You will also have a proven track record managing multiple software projects using Agile methodologies in a demanding corporate environment.
In this role you will need to be an excellent collaborator who is able to bring multiple technical teams together to create the optimal outcome, you will be able to adapt to changing circumstances and environment, dealing with conflicting priorities for yourself and others.
* Extensive Agile & Software Project Management experience
* Knowledge of recognised project management methodologies: Agile, Lean, Waterfall
* Experience of managing projects & backlogs in tools such as Confluence & JIRA
* Experience in working across the full Software Development Life Cycle
* Ability to manage diverse teams and multiple priorities
* Experience in facilitating / leading large-scale innovation / planning workshops
* Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and focus on results/outcomes
* Working knowledge of scaled agile would be highly desirable
* PMP accreditation or project management qualifications like Prince2 are highly desirable
* Knowledge of the automotive industry desirable