This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. They partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
The organisation pride themselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide. FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
* Requirement gathering - examine business process and conduct research into business and end-user requirements to meet expectations
* Document detailed requirements for business change and provide the 'as is' and 'to be' solution. Create functional designs, sequence diagrams, process flows and business rules. Also support configuration and system playbacks.
* Assist the functional Solution Architect in planning and prioritising workload - using recognised project planning and management styles (e.g. Prince2, Waterfall, Agile, Microsoft Sure Step)
* Plan and manage ongoing support for end users and input to user acceptance testing and integration test plans
* Working with the third-party Microsoft partner team and the FNZ project team to implement the solution on a phased basis
* Identify, analyse and complete complex business impact assessment across multiple locations to understand the impact of the product/change
* For gaps between the requirement and the standard solution prepare cost benefit analysis to describe the problem, the proposed solution, the cost to implement, the benefits arising (or impact of not implementing) and Return on Investment. * Stakeholder management - working with senior levels across the business to constructively challenge to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose
* Facilitate internal workshops to influence decisions, and run internal organisation discussions with the companies Solution Architect
* Assist business change activities, building communications and designing training plans to support change
* Supporting testing
* Degree, masters, MBA or equivalent experience
* Experience as a Business Analyst working across the full project life-cycle and proven experience of delivering complex business change
* Knowledge of information gathering methods and techniques including experience of creating activity diagrams and refining user stories with teams of business representatives and technology specialists
* Knowledge of D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (FSCM) is essential
* Awareness and involvement on multiple project methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, PRINCE2, Microsoft Sure Step
* Understanding software development life-cycles
* Understanding of risk management and tools
* Excellent organisational, administration,stakeholder management and time management skills
* Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.