|Listed on:||3rd May|
|Salary/Rate:||£27,000 - £35,000|
As a trusted and preferred recruitment partner to this leading full service law firm offering personal and commercial legal services, we have been asked to assist in the hire of an IT Support Analyst. Responsible for providing a professional level of 1st line IT support and administration for the firms Applications, desktop computers, servers and network infrastructure. While also offering Some 2nd line support based on knowledge and experience - Reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager
Already benefiting from a dominance in the UK law and legal industry, our client is expanding their operations to better serve the UK market.
* Experience working in an IT support role within the legal sector and supporting legal applications.
* Experience with Desktop and Infrastructure support.
* 1st and 2nd Line support experience.
* Experience adding and managing user accounts within an active directory.
* Experienced with system backups, inspecting hardware, record keeping, call logging and identifying system risks.
* Provide 1st and 2nd line user support and assistance to all members of the firm, ensuring that all problems and requests are dealt with in a fast and efficient manner.
* Provide IT systems support and administration of the firm's desktop computers, servers and networks, ensuring continuity of the IT systems and related equipment.
* Assist in projects being undertaken by other members of staff as directed by the IT Manager or IT Support team leader.
* Take responsibility for delegated work, ask for guidance in respect of matters which are unclear and report errors which need to be resolved.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over twenty years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialist. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details on this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906).
Contact Name: Ethan Flynn
Reference: TJ/3127/ITSANALYST - 0305_1651590717
Job ID: 3083808