Analytics Lead - Manchester
£45,000 - £45,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Analytics Lead
Benefits: £45,000 per annum
We need a strategic measurement expert with experience in analytics and data; marketing and acquisition; digital products; and measuring customer service and experience. They will support Code’s product teams in understanding how to measure digital products and experiences (apps, websites), business strategy changes, and service design. They will also support the head of experimentation on evolving measurement within the agency - shifting it from "data and analytics" to "strategic product and service measurement".
- Be the measurement expert within the agency.
- Evolve the measurement discipline, ensuring it supports other disciplines and the strategic direction of the agency.
- Support product teams in understanding the impact of their work for clients (through one-off analysis, ongoing dashboards, opportunity analysis).
- Support experimentation consultants in analysing experiments (A/B tests, product rollouts, beta websites, product launches).
- Support research consultants on measuring qualitative and quantitative research (SUS, surveys, business data analysis).
- Support consultants and directors on looking for opportunities to develop client relationships and bring new clients into the business (opportunity analysis, ROI estimations).
- Develop measurement and data strategies for our clients.
- Proactively review our processes, tools, and frameworks to ensure we are always working to the best of our ability.
- Coach your peers and clients - they will look to you for measurement expertise.
- Run one-to-ones and other line management duties with the measurement team, helping to develop their careers.
- Help to embed measurement into every product team and client relationship.
- Create great client relationships.
- Work with the head of experimentation to move the agency from "analytics" to "measurement".
Skills Competencies and Experience:
- Data analysis.
- Web analytics.
- Problem solving.
- Data visualisation.
- Digital marketing analysis.
- Measurement implementation (doing and/or briefing).
- Measurement strategy (understanding what to measure, and why).
- Simplifying complex data/measurement complex for non-technical audiences.
- Technical measurement (connecting digital infrastructure to link measurement tools).
- Facilitation of meetings or workshops on measurement strategy (or the confidence to practise).