Ensure the delivery of CIO services to the business to agreed Service Levels. This includes the support and review of 'Through life plans' and the production of SLA's and OLA's so as to underpin the delivery of services to the IS customer and ensure Run. Actively manage the communication between IS and the business.
Location - Reading area
Salary - From £42,700
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
What you will bring:·
'Own' customers of delivered services on behalf of CIO and the relevant Information Centre.
- Personally responsible for delivery of services documented in SLA's. Delivery becomes a key Objective to the successful candidate.
- Production and management of Service Level Agreements.
- Production and management of Operating Level Agreements.
- Ensure communication to the business of Service outage, change and availability to business and to the CIO teams.
- Ensure escalation point for the business is available, providing resolution of issues and any required communications.
- Where necessary, matrix manage specific CIO teams in the delivery of services to agreed Service Levels (making 'it' happen).
- Ensure all projects delivering new or changed services meet required CIO operational running requirements.
- Provide high quality representation and develop constructive relationships with CIO and business management and, where required, external suppliers.
- Ensure the Business is aware of the services available and that support is delivered to agreed service levels.
- Contribute to decisions made on any relevant CIO statutory or external regulations, standards and codes of good practice.
- Influences and advises on the policy and the long-term strategy and ensures that this integrates with the strategic Business Plan.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
Contact Name: AWE