|Listed on:||21st April|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Enterprise Security Architect
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Airbus Operations for the position of Enterprise Security Architect, based at our offices in Newport, South Wales.
You will report directly to the Head of Enterprise Security Architecture within the Corporate Digital Security Office and promote common and harmonized security architecture approach (urbanisation via standards, patterns and tooling) to ensure the group is resilient and able to face a rapidly transforming and threatening environment.
You will ensure that projects, products and solutions are 'secure by design', by having appropriate security requirements (internal, external) from early phase and support projects during their complete life cycle to ensure they make informed decisions and that security related risk are under control.
Salary: Up to 72k Basic + 12% Bonus + Single BUPA Cover & Competitive Pension
The main tasks will include:
- You will provide end to end support to business projects in regards to cyber security
- You will translate computer security technical elements into business requirements and risks for projects.
- You will be the interface between technical specialists and business projects
- You will manage projects, tasks and deliverables
- You will develop architecture patterns, design security requirements, and technical guidelines.
- You will maintain state of the art knowledge of standards, governance, and best practice across specified disciplines
- You will support Security Business Partners and collaborate with Data privacy, Export control, etc.
- You will ensure the activity of all actors & disciplines is coordinated and fits together in the overall security design
- You will collaborate with different Security Architects teams across the group.
- You will support delivery of HLD security design architecture to projects
We are looking for candidates with the some or all of the following skills/experience:
- Degree, Training or equivalent experience in relevant cyber security related subject
- Experiences: ~10 years in designing large security architecture in Production environment (automotive, aeronautic, industry...).
- Experience in Industrial technologies (SCADA...) and constraints (availability...)
In return we can offer a competitive salary with annual profit share; an ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave and strong career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process - you can share this with the Recruitment Business Partner who gets in touch if you are invited to interview. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process.