BI and Data Analytics Consultant
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£500 - £600
ASAP (12 months +)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Client is currently looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) and analyst expert to support a business-wide transformation to exploit our data and make it actionable and valuable to aid business decisions from our tenant and Office 365 technologies and an on-Premises environment. You will work alongside the IS division supporting the Data and Platform team. A team focused on delivering an enduring BI center for excellence (C4E)
Contract inside ir35
12 months initially.
SC clearance is essential
The position is ideally suited for an expert on Office 365, Power BI with "lean" experience that has both specialist technical and Information Management extensive knowledge. SharePoint site design and build, Power Platform, BI, Automate and Apps coupled with strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications and experience. A demonstrated capability to deliver Microsoft Power Platform solutions and associated design documentation.
* Work with a team to drive forward our strategy to get value from our data and implement solutions to do so.
* Develop scalable and intuitive data analytics solutions from top level executive dashboards to complex lower-level reporting
* Develop suitable underlying data structures to support data analytics requirements
* Translate business requirements into system requirements, develop the technical solution, functional design and demonstrate appropriateness of solutions to key stakeholders.
* Integrating Power Platform "low code" solutions into business process maintaining data assurance and legislation.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
* Extensive experience of data warehousing, data preparation and data gateways and O365 connectors.
* Strong experience utilising tools and systems on the BI Stack, Power BI, Power Query, MDX, DAX, T-SQL.
* Detailed knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint deployments and associated structures and permission models.
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels with exceptional written and oral skills.
* Understand the full product life cycle, requirements, design, build, test, and release.
* Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritising and time allocation.
* Ensuring service excellence to fulfil customer expectations.
* Familiar using Azure DevOps in support of work cycles
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.