Our client, is a well known listed MNC, is looking for a UI/UX Design Lead to join their expanding Digital Designer team in Hong Kong HQ.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead creative direction of UI/UX design for website and mobile apps project, also overseeing the marketing and promotion materials including leaflet, catalogue, banner, video, email campaigns, digital posts on social media, etc.
- Independently lead the UI/ UX design projects for Website and Mobile apps
- Research of user experience and behaviour (social media platforms, display advertising, eCommerce, websites and mobile apps)
- Create User Interfaces for digital applications (focus on concepts, wire-frames, interaction- and interface-design) with Adobe XD
- Creation of UI concepts, prototypes while being responsibility for the visual design output
- Pro-active collaborate with our local teams and headquarters
- Work closely with different parties (marketing, business unit) to ensure the corporation image consistency;
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital Design, preferably at a digital agency or in-house team for a product-driven business
- Experience in Design / Advertising Agency is more preferable;
- Solid experience in implement project of designing e-commerce website/ Mobile platform
- Creative with passion and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Proactive, responsible and able to work independently
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving, time management and relationship building skills
- Good presentation skills, fluent in English
- Young and dynamics working environment
- Multinational company with regional project exposure
- 13 months fixed salary with good staff benefit
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call on +852 3018 0382.