|Listed on:||19th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£44,205 - £51,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Business Improvement Lead Location: Location Flexible - hubs at Leicester, Bristol and Devonport Compensation: £44,205.00 - £51,000 + pension (up to 8% matched) + 25 days holiday Clearance: British National. Must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance Role Type: Full time / Permanent Job ID: SF41372
We have an exciting career opportunity within our Digital Solutions team for a confident and dynamic individual looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
As part of the Digital Solutions team within Babcock Naval Nuclear, you'll form part of a diverse and inclusive team of talented people that provide specialist knowledge management and technical expertise on a range of interesting products, technologies and collaborative solutions that support both our internal and external Royal Navy customers.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a personable and proactive Business Improvement Professional with proven working experience of developing improvement strategy, identifying, defining and planning business improvement initiatives and delivering complex improvement projects. You'll be adaptable, un-phased by changing priorities, actively seeking new knowledge and enjoy a challenge with a full on schedule of varied and interesting projects.
What will you be doing?
* Leading the development of improvement projects and providing technical expertise in Project and Change Management principles and tools to enable identification and delivery of improvement opportunities aligned to key business goals.
* Supporting the Senior Management Team in the identification and implementation of efficiency and effectiveness improvement projects across Digital Solutions to deliver the improvement goals of the department. This will be accomplished by:
o The identification of new and alternative approaches to performing business activities.
o Analysing operational performance and identification of performance improvement initiatives for the department o Developing Business Cases and Investment Appraisals.
* Maintaining a Portfolio of Business Improvement initiatives that contribute towards a local Change Programme and develop and maintain a roadmap for delivery.
The experience you'll bring
* A demonstrable track record in delivering improvement projects.
* Comprehensive and practical experience of leading projects through the full system development lifecycle with particular emphasis on and agile methodologies
* Experience of root cause analysis and problem solving
* Experience of creating detailed written reports and giving effective presentations
* Holds a Degree or Equivalent qualification within a STEM discipline or relevant experience.
* Holds a relevant Chartership status or can evidence working towards one. You must be a sole UK national and hold current, active 'Security Check' (SC) or 'Developed Vetting' (DV) security clearance or be willing to undergo the necessary process to obtain security clearance.
What a role with Babcock Digital Solutions offers?
* 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Employee Share plan
* Free Independent Employee assistance programme (offering support and counselling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
* Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
#LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #DigitalSolutions2022