|Listed on:||19th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£33,790 - £40,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Business Improvement Specialist Location: Filton, Bristol, GB, BS16 1EJ
Please note this role can be based at either Leicester, Bristol and Devonport Compensation: £33,790 - £40,000 + pension (up to 8% matched) + 25 days holiday Role Type: Full time / Permanent Job ID: SF41369
We have an exciting career opportunity within our Digital Solutions team for a confident and dynamic individual looking for a challenging and rewarding role. As part of the Digital Solutions team within Babcock Naval Marine you'll form part of a diverse and inclusive team of talented people that provide specialist knowledge management and technical expertise on a range of interesting products, technologies and collaborative solutions that support both our internal and external Royal Navy customers.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a personable and proactive Business Improvement Professional with proven working experience
What will you be doing?
* The business improvement specialist will support the business improvement lead in, in defining and planning business improvement initiatives and delivering improvement projects.
* Supporting the business improvement lead to enable changes that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Digital solutions business.
* Providing technical expertise in business improvement and Change Management principles and tools to enable identification and delivery of improvement opportunities aligned to key business goals.
* Leading the deployment of improvement projects,
* Analysing operational performance and identification of performance improvement initiatives
* Identify and manage the business benefits for each business improvement project.
The experience you'll bring
* A demonstrable track record in delivering improvement projects.
* Good analytical skills coupled with a strong technical background gained during post-academic commercial experience
* Practical experience of taking projects through the full system development lifecycle
* Experience of root cause analysis and problem solving
* Experience of creating detailed written reports and giving effective presentations
* A solid understanding of the software delivery lifecycle
You must be a British national and be eligible/capable of achieving 'Security Check' (SC) clearance.
What a role with Babcock Digital Solutions offers?
* 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* A tailored personal development plan and mentor
* Employee Share plan
* Free Independent Employee assistance programme (offering support and counselling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
#LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #DigitalSolutions2022