Talent Learning Experience - Business Analyst - PMO - 4 Months - £400 per day (inside ir35)
My Client a leading Energy Supplier based in Sunbury requires a Talent Learning Experience - Business Analyst - PMO for a 4 Months initial contract @ £400 per day (inside ir35)
- The business analyst will work as part of a team helping to shape and launch the companies new learner experience platform (LXP). The LXP is a key foundational element of how we are transforming our approach to talent to deliver the skills the company needs to achieve its ambitions. It will help learners to quickly identify learning that they can use to build key skills including technical, leadership, future skills and compliance.
- The business analyst will work closely with the Project Athena team and Project Manager directly to develop project deliverables, track and communicate progress and help support the team to an on time and high impact delivery in for Phase 1 launch (June) and Phase 2 launch (September).
- 2 years Project management / PMO related experience
- Proactive approach / self-starter
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Will manage Project Athena Teams channels
- Natural team player
- Office 365 to at least an intermediate level including Powerpoint / Excel / Word / MS Teams
- Mix of virtual and in person week - 2-3 days pw in person in Sunbury
- Knowledge of ADO / Agile