Senior Manager - Data Strategy, Data Architecture and Data Management
Location: London, Manchester or Glasgow
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000
My Client are a market-leading Data Management, Analytics and BI consultancy with across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry. They are an agile, client focused consultancy.
As they continue to build and strengthen capability, a number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join their market-leading Data Management and Analytics Consultancy. They're looking for dynamic individuals, with proven experience and strong technical skills to join teams in the Edinburgh, London and Manchester offices.
- Experience in data strategy definition and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of data management principles (DAMA) with experience having implemented data management frameworks across organisations - covering Data Quality Management, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Security and Privacy, Data Governance etc
- Worked with green-field organisations on the business case for data management framework adoption, data strategy definition, data governance design etc.
- Knowledge of risk management practices
- Knowledge of data and analytics approaches and implementations across multiple platforms
- Understanding of cloud data services, cloud adoption and managing data in the cloud.
- Experience managing teams of various sizes and capabilities
- Awareness of industry standards, regulations, and their impacts and how to apply those through effective architecture design
- Sales experience in supporting sales functions with proposals including estimation and commercials
- Experience of working in a consulting or outsourcing environment.
- Desired - Experience in assessing a company's maturity in data capability
- A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Project and delivery management skills - experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
- Experience of leading people and teams on projects
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
- A team player who supports, encourages, and shares knowledge with others
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for project delivery
- Demonstrated experience of building internal capability, leading propositions and taking new ideas to market.
- An understanding of the consulting sales process and how to support these activities
Apply or reach out to Steven Mckay for more information - Click here to contact this recruiter