LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£550 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
6 Month contract initially
Rates: £550 - £600 Per Day (Umbrella-PAYE)
We are working with a great, long term client and a leader in their field. We are looking for a number of Interaction Designer's to join the team on a long term programme of work.
* Understand user needs and designs services, products and tools to meet them.
* Create and iterate prototypes to test and communicate ideas and help the wider team learn about user needs.
* Liaise with a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment to turn concepts into user-centred designs.
* Understand as-is interaction design and identify improvement opportunities.
* Use typography and affordance to improve user experience.
* Ensure that the design of services is consistent, both internally and with the rest of GOV.UK.
* Deliver best practices around user-centred design processes, user research and experience design.
* Plan and facilitate workshops to drive actionable outcomes
Key Skills / Experience:
* Understands and has experience of a range of user-centred practices. Can work with colleagues to plan and do continuous user research in a multidisciplinary team. Able to demonstrate a working understanding of design, technology and data principles. Understands the variety and complexity of users' digital needs and how the product will meet those needs. Understands the importance of assisted digital. Able to design services and make decisions to meet user's needs.
* Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes. Delivers analysis and information that addresses stakeholder needs and provides recommendations. Collaborates with user researchers and other user-focused professions. Guides others on approaches to understand user stories. Identifies and engages with users / stakeholders to collate user needs evidence, and understands and defines research which fits user needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity on a great programme of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will reply as soon as possible.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.