Lead Charging Systems Engineer
Jaguar Land Rover
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Lead Charging Systems Engineer that will be responsible for the validation and verification of Electric Vehicle Charging at a system level according to engineering requirements and Jaguar Land Rover standards.
We are searching for a dynamic and determined individual, highly driven, committed and results-orientated with significant pace, energy and confidence. You will possess the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with a strategic vision.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Liaise with Feature and System Owners to determine the appropriate test methodology for the deployed Features
* Define the test methods needed to implement the desired functionality
* Liaise with the relevant Architecture and Components teams to agree with functional DVP in the different components/subsystems
* Develop and maintain test methods and reporting structure according to Jaguar Land Rover Standards
* Agree to the System requirements and related test methods, ensuring their traceability using Company databases and IT systems
* Refer to previous lessons learnt during system test & development, and record own lessons learnt from the current project so that they can be reused in future applications/projects
* Able to deliver quality and consistency in a complex, highly demanding environment with a range of expectations on what customer-focused solutions should look like
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
As a Lead Charging Systems Engineer, you must be comfortable leading with strong influencing and engagement skills, you must possess the ability to challenge existing thinking positively whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
We require a resilient and enthusiastic individual with the ability to be able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of CANAlyzer and similar diagnostic equipment
* Knowledge of Vehicle level architecture and Automotive networks
* Modelling language/platform (MATLAB)
* Use of ControlDesk/dSpace
* Ability to perform Test Procedure Risk Assessment
* Error-free control software validated in time for relevant build programmes
* Integration of functions with interfacing features/systems/components
* under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs