Digital Services Administrator
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Assisting the Business Admin Manager to deliver flexible/agile support for all administration functions within the department, including routine back-office functions
* Undertaking all administration functions where required to support the key workstreams of the Digital Strategy, including supporting meetings and updating key documentation for projects
* Organising meetings, distributing meeting papers, taking and producing minutes or action notes
Essential Skills include:
* Administration qualification (i.e., NVQ level 3) or equivalent experience of at least 3 years
* Able to plan and organize own work and balance multiple priorities
* Experience of organising face to face and online meetings (i.e., MS Teams)
* Practical experience of providing administration and support to a team (taking minutes and actions in meetings)
* Expert user of MS office products (Office365 applications). Able to produce high quality documents using these applications
* Flexible and adaptable
* Team player
* "Can do" attitude
* Experience of working within the NHS
* Knowledge of Prince 2 methodology
* Experience of working with MS SharePoint
* Experience of supporting high profile events such as large workshops / presentations etc
* May need to travel to other sites to support meetings/project events
* Primarily working from home, attending the office and other sites as and when required
* May be asked on occasions to work unsociable hours in support of project go lives or other high priority situations
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.