Business Analyst (12 Month FTC)
£45000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst (12 Month FTC)
Leatherhead, Surrey (with Hybrid working)
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. We are now looking for three additional Business Analysts with Waterfall and Agile experience to join us for 12 month, fixed term contracts.
While our offices are based in Leatherhead, we are currently operating on a work from home basis. However, there will be a requirement to attend workshops in Leatherhead from time to time.
- Salary of £45,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Health and dental
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- A competitive benefits package
- Additional masterclass training is available in a wide range of skills
- Remote working
If you are a business analyst from a financial services background with Waterfall and Agile experience, this is a brilliant opportunity to further your career with our exciting business.
Within our innovative environment, you will collaborate and share ideas with a highly experienced team operating in a flat structure. You'll have the chance to make a real impact throughout the contract and will enhance your financial services experience at the cutting edge of the sector.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the chance to make your mark on the organisation and play a key role in identifying innovative ways to drive profit, revenue, competitive advantage and cost reduction within Premium Credit.
You'll be responsible for providing the analysis that enables a shared understanding of a particular initiative to be successfully delivered. This may include defining the problem/opportunity, requirements analysis (process, data, people, etc), business change activities and supporting the creation of investment cases.
As the bridge between business and IT, during assigned projects, you will:
- Determine the best approach for analysis activities and deliverables for different audiences
- Build collaborative relationships with business colleagues throughout the organisation, at all levels, that lead to identification and delivery of new, innovative, value-adding change initiatives
- Elicit requirements for business needs, process improvement ideas, user experience enhancements, readiness activities and legal and compliance rules using a variety of techniques such as workshops, interviews, data analysis
- Produce documentation as required by the project methodology. This may include business requirements documentation, functional specifications, epics, features and user stories with acceptance criteria, process maps, business rules, entity-relationship diagrams
- Collaborate with Business Architects and Solution Architects to discover solution options
- Contribute to business cases, including cost-benefit and feasibility documents
To be considered as a Business Analyst, you will need:
- Experience in a business analysis role
- Experience with financial services projects and language
- Practical experience of both waterfall and agile project delivery and a clear understanding of the BA role within each
- Experience of identifying, tracking and managing functional and non-functional requirements from elicitation to testing
- Experience in using process modelling methodologies such as BPMN 2.0
- Extensive experience in the use of MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in stakeholder management and resolution of conflicting perspectives
- An understanding of B2B and B2C environments and the impacts on internal customers and business partners
- A recognised business analysis qualification e.g. BCS or IIBA
- A degree-level qualification (or equivalent)
An understanding of electronic payment systems and API systems talking to external systems would be beneficial to your application as would experience in Microsoft applications such as MS CRM, MS Dynamics and MS SQL server, though not essential.
Other organisations may call this role BA, Business Change Analyst, Data Analyst, Insight Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Change Analyst, Change Project Manager, Business Analysis, or Analyst.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.