Capture Manager - Outside IR35 + WFH
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£600 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have a current live requirement for a Capture Manager who has experience in Capture/Pursuit Management. The Capture Manager will be accountable for winning a specific business opportunity and will provide the leadership to the bid team through to award of the contract.
* Define the customer engagement management strategy and engage senior company executives in contact activity as required
* Personally engage with customers and stakeholders to understand their issues, concerns, and hot buttons
* Build and supervise a core bid team that brings relevant expertise and capabilities and actively drive them to achieve bid milestones within budget and schedule
* Assemble an industry team that compliments company capabilities to both win the opportunity and ensure execution of the program
* Work with the bid manager to plan, appropriately tailor, and use relevant processes throughout the bid, ensuring that there is a process in place that develops a high quality proposal in a timely manner with checks on the development of content.
* Supervise the development of winning strategies that differentiate us, are competitively focused and are compelling to the client and their requirements, as well as satisfy internal business objectives and risk posture
* Develop the business case for continuing to pursue and bidding for the opportunity including bid budget
* Lead internal stakeholder management and keep the senior leadership teams informed and engaged including timely escalation of issues needing resolution
* Work with the bid and proposal team to ensure win themes, hot buttons, and evaluation criteria are properly addressed across all proposal elements
* Lead any post-submission activities and support the program team as required, ensuring smooth hand over to the project manager
* Having a proven track record working as a capture manager / pursuit lead in UK public sector of greater than £20m TCV
* Be capable of developing and maintaining senior stakeholder relationships internally and with customers and industry partners
* Exceptional leadership, management, and communication skills
* Proven effective in working across organisational boundaries (e.g. Between corporate divisions and/or multi-nationally based divisions)
* Strong negotiating skills
* Ability to work at the strategic and big picture level
* Sound commercial acumen and ability to build a compelling business case
* Ability to manage to challenging deadlines
The role will be working from home on an initial 3 month contract. To be considered please send through an updated CV.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.