Telephony Project Engineer - Cisco
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Supporting the Network & Telecoms Service Manager and Networks Project Manager
* Setting up and configuring new mobile and desk phones, IVR's, lines, queues and strategies.
* Installing authorised software on mobile devices.
Essential Skills and Experience include:
* Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications (Call Manager) functions and features
* Knowledge of Cisco PCCE functions and features
* Knowledge of reporting from Cisco Unified Communications and PCCE
* Knowledge of A/V conferencing solutions utilising Cisco WebEx and MS Teams
* Effective prioritisation and time management
* Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate efficient interaction with peers, caregivers and leadership
* SIP exposure, integration and migration
* Cloud Telecoms experience
* Experience in PBX SIP VOIP support and implementation
* Basic patching in and configuration of user and contact centre Cisco IP phones
* Experience with supporting customers over the phone and in person.
* Experience of ticket management.
* More than 2 years' experience in the Telecommunications field
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* 1st Line Support and troubleshooting of customer equipment
* Assist skills transfer to DSS team
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.