Back Office Support Engineer - Telecoms
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is recruiting for a number of Back Office Technical Support Engineers.
* Based in Gent or Roeselare for the first 3 months. Afterwards they can work partly remotely.
* Contract opportunity
* Fluent French required
* Troubleshooting remotely technical issues through data collection from network
* Diagnosing and remotely support repair action
* Speaking to field technicians to quickly get the root of their problem
* Providing timely and accurate feedback to field techs
* Talking techs through, a series of actions to resolve the problem
* Follow up with techs to ensure the problem is solved
* Managing multiple cases at one time
* Testing and evaluating new procedures
* Providing validation & acceptance reports
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.