Job title - Business Analyst - Trade Capture
Location - London
Start date - ASAP
Pay Rate - £467.50 PAYE or £599.90 Umbrella
Contract - 6 Months
- The role is based in MSS (Markets and Security Services) Operations within the Strategy and Change team, working on the Tzero programme.
- The role of a Senior Business Analyst within this team is to work with the Middle Office and Trading teams to unearth the pertinent processes, system flows and development requirements necessary to drive forward the project.
What you'll do:
- Working with busy middle office and front office teams to, identify requirements for new Trade Capture interfaces.
- Ideas and concepts will need to be wrested, analysed, developed and written up.
- Consideration will need to be made of trade flows, trader/sales interaction, inclusion of preventative controls and maximising efficiency
- Translate Business needs into detailed requirements
- Document Business requirements
- Function as the liaison among Stakeholders
- Support other streams of the Tzero programme
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- A Graduates/Post Graduate degree.
- Preferable to have experience working in MSS Operations
- Strong reporting skills in MS-Office suite, Clarity, SharePoint and Confluence tool.
- Experience of working within large programmes / change initiatives and communicating with senior stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience
- Understanding of the trade life cycle, including trade capture, trade controls, trade validation, trade verification.
- Understanding of the Front Office - Middle Office interface and roles/responsibilities
- Understanding of MSS Ops Transformation Lifecycle, Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of MSS Operations
- Understanding of banking / HSBC and understanding of how change drives benefits for HSBC, its customers and other stakeholders
- Understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Project management skills and experience, including examples of the delivery of on time and on budget - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Good verbal and written communication skills and experience in face to face presentation
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Business Requirements
- Workflow diagrams
- Business Cases (to justify further investment and change)
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Contact Name: Emily Peek