We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta?. We're made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that's where you come in.
Kingfisher is an exciting, inspiring place to be. We establish the strategy that leads the business. We drive innovation to inspire our customers. We set the tone of our global business. It can be challenging, but that goes hand in hand with the ability to make a difference - to the business, to the many people around the world that work for us, and to our customers
The SAP Technical Service Delivery Specialist will be responsible for SAP technical delivery across a multi OpCo complex SAP environment. They will be responsible for the end to technical delivery across the SAP NetWeaver competencies in line with SAP best practice and Kingfisher values and policies.
- Provide deep technical support for all Kingfisher SAP Deliveries
- Involvement in the full lifecycle (design, build, implementation) of business and infrastructure change programme
- Responsible for all SAP Technical Services aspects you agree in project design and build discussions/decisions
- Help train, support, mentor other members of the team
- Full involvement in the ITIL process to ensure the collective team meets the SLA target across service management processes
- Ensure planning for all SAP technical activities are tracked and leadership are kept informed
- Identification/promotion/implementation of potential improvements to 3rd Line support activities/processes
- Propose new technical solutions to the SAP Architect
- Support the SAP Architect and SAP Technical Services Management in technology decision making
- Develop and support monitoring and management of SAP systems using Solution Manager
- Deliver to project and production SLA's
- Help provide on-call support 24x7x365
- Experience of Cloud Technologies and migrations to Cloud Platforms
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Netweaver project delivery role
- Expert knowledge of SAP Security & Netweaver
- Strong experience in task management roles delivering multiple projects / changes in parallel
- Responsible for all SAP technical delivery in line with Kingfisher Policies, Controls & Values and SAP Best Practices.
- Experience in the development and configuration of SAP roles and user provisioning
- Experience in a Netweaver project delivery role, including performance optimization, maintenance and integration
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting Go Lives
Values & Behaviours:
- Customer focused, team oriented and results driven
- Very good verbal and written communication
- Able to Lead a virtual, distributed team, with multiple work streams
- Good at interacting with people, establishing relationships and maintaining contact
- Creative thinker with good problem solving and diagnosis skills
- Able to delegate activities amongst the team, according to key strengths
- Able to spot inconsistencies and problems, implementing solutions to resolve
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!