|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||12th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£550 - £650|
Our client currently has a requirement for an SC Cleared Solution Architect. The role is primarily working from home with occasional travel to a London site.
* Hands-on experience in AWS
* Shaping and driving solution thinking for complex bids and delivery engagements
* Shaping solution designs following a structured methodology as appropriate to the project
* Defining technical requirements for a software solution to deliver scalable resilient infrastructure and applications that meets the business need
* Overseeing the implementation of the design in collaboration with other team members such as Application, Data and Security Architects
* Ensuring the design meets key functional and in particular non-functional requirements, enabling through life scenarios of the solution to be satisfied
* Working with customer technical authorities to ensure that they have a clear understanding of architecture and design proposals at an appropriate level
* Working with Engineering teams to promote good practice in engineering methods, eg development, automation and testing
* Retaining overall ownership of solution through delivery and transition into operation
* Leading estimation efforts to develop an understanding of potential solution costs and delivery timescales
And will have applied it in some of the following domains:
* Big Data solutions
* Web Scale applications for the Cloud
* Open Source and COTS integration
* Integration patterns and architectures
* Workflow systems
The role is primarily working from home on a 6 month contract. It requires an active SC Clearance. To be considered please send through an updated CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Maddison Whitfield
Job ID: 3030029