We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a PMO for a 6 month long rolling contract based 50% remote 50% WFH.
Purpose of the Role:
- To support and manage the Prime Solutions & Financing IT (PS&F) department in collaboration with the department head and pillar leads. To work alongside the department head and their direct reports, ensuring a frictionless delivery of the day to day functioning of the department as well as integrating the strategic objectives and goals for the development of the area going forward.
As a PMO you will be responsible for:
- The PMO is focused on the processes used in the department's activities to ensure that processes are consistent and adhere to corporate standards.
- The PMO has no "execution" responsibility for technical IT deliveries such as applications and enhancements to applications.
- The PMO should report progress and status and escalate any anomalies or exceptions to the Execution Manager as appropriate.
- Headcount Management
- Ownership and the production / maintenance of the PS&F IT Headcount monitoring and reporting - which hits a large an senior audience and acts as golden source for ITO and CdG reconciliation
- Portfolio management
- The objective is to ensure projects within PS&F IT adhere to the GMIT lifecycle and each phase is complete and evidences are recorded
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent understanding of the Headcount and the general financial management
- Experience in a global and / or financial organisation with senior management reporting
- Financial IT business knowledge or experience
- Deep Knowledge of Clarity PPM software would be key
- Complex and analytical Report building
- Expertise in IT Project management knowledge and methodology
- Strong analytical skills and statistical reporting skills which involves attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Expertise in the MS pack office - especially Excel, Power point, Visio, MS project
- Excellent knowledge of key CIB functional and support areas
- Ownership of work and commitment to delivery
- VBA programming + SharePoint management
- Technical business knowledge and mindset
- Process management from definition to implementation
- Advanced knowledge in Project & Process Planning
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced level of Problem Solving/Analysis
- Client Focus and business orientated
- Team Working
- Pragmatic and creative approach
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Contact Name: Matthew Cleary