|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||11th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £450|
We currently have a requirement for an SC cleared Integration Engineer for our client. The role requires an SC clearance and will be working onsite full time in Basingstoke on an initial 6 month contract.
The role involves closely working with the Architects, Senior Integration Engineers and Test Managers for automation, configuration and documentation deliverables offerings from a variety of vendors which vary in size and complexity.
- Working on automated deployment of infrastructure and virtualisation solutions
- Review design artefacts and produce the associated build and configuration instructions
- Discuss and qualify design documentation for future correction and potential defect resolution (using Jira)
- Automating, Configuring and deploying virtual VMWare Windows Server (2019) and Linux (RHEL) environments
Skills and experience:
- Practical skills and knowledge in Infrastructure and Windows Operating Systems, in particular Windows Server 2012r2/2019.
- Experience of configuring software and hardware in locked-down environments, on workstations and servers, following designs and build guides.
- Experience of solutions utilising PKI.
- Experience of working with virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of Active Directory/GPOs.
- Experience of Exchange 2013
- Knowledge of SQL2016
To be considered please send through an updated CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Maddison Whitfield
Job ID: 3029035