My client are a market leading financial business, with a global footprint looking for a Data Governance Analyst to join their expanding business.
My client are a market leading financial business.
- Assisting with and reviewing data protection impact assessments with the data owners and stewards.
- Maintaining information asset register with data owners and stewards
- Reviewing existing data policies, ensuring fit for purpose and are consistent with current practices.
- Point of contact for the business on GDPR regs.
- Assisting with data framework communications and associated plans.
- Researching changes to regulations and ensuring changes are brought to the attention of the Data governance group.
- Providing data governance support and advice to those internal users with defined data roles (data owners and data stewards).
- Monitoring of data related governance activity.
- Proven experience in governance, data protection and data management.
- Demonstratable knowledge around data protection disciplines.
- Leading or playing a significant role in successfully delivering data management solutions or significant cultural change.
- Understanding data lifecycles across internal technology.
- Policy and standards writing, and enforcement.
- Actively leading through change
- Taking ownership for creating and delivering against a roadmap.
- Competitive package
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote working
- Training and excellent progression
- Scope to drive change within a multinational business
Contact Name: Jonathan Slater