Digital Producer / Project Manager
£36000 - £42000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company believes that only digital learning that engages people and delivers memorable experiences will stick. So that's what they do - they're digital learning designers.
They use digital media and gaming to make award winning interactive learning experiences. And they've been doing it for over 20 years, so they know a thing or two. They know only engaging experiences that are designed to robust learning principles have the power to transform. It's what their global clients value them for.
They don't just upskill, train or onboard - they connect, change minds, challenge attitudes and inspire.
They're looking for a producer with digital production experience to join their small and agile team. You will join an exceptionally talented producer team and will work on a range of digital learning projects for high profile education, media and technology clients, such as Channel4, Fujitsu, Goodyear, Ocado, Red Bull and the NHS.
- End to end management of digital design and development
- Excellent team player with dedication, tenacity and attention to detail
- Experience of digital learning and content management/development will be an advantage
_What they're looking for from you_
- You will have at least 3 years experience of digital production in a relevant commercial environment with a broad knowledge of multimedia development for digital platforms
- As a producer you will be organised, able to manage multiple projects, be confident with clients, work with subject matter experts and be able to co-ordinate an internal production team - plus, you'll be happy to get your hands dirty when necessary
- You'll have good project management skills (budgeting, scheduling and reporting on your projects), and used to working on bespoke development of digital/web solutions and/or of working in modern authoring packages like Evolve or Articulate 360
You'll be comfortable asking questions, listening to and understanding clients and the needs of their customers/end users. You'll be a real team player, happy to ask for help and to sound out and work on ideas and briefs collaboratively. But most importantly, you'll be curious, open to developing yourself and willing to go the extra mile to get the right idea nailed.
£36,000-£42,000 pro rata, plus bonuses, depending on skills and experience.
They work flexibly and creatively, and you'll mix time in their Sheffield studio with working from home, and you'll be given the resources you need to do so.
If this sounds like you, click on apply now and send them your CV (including some examples/links of your work) and a one-page covering letter (or video or slides if you prefer), telling them about you and why you think you're a perfect fit for the team. Please note that covering letters and supporting information must be included within your CV document in order for it to be received as this information cannot be sent or received separately.