Interation Lead - EMA
Jaguar Land Rover
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What to expect:
Developing and delivering a comprehensive and aligned strategy for the Calibration and Controls department, this role will work on best practices, methods, standards, processes, people and organisation, hardware and software tools.
This role will see you contribute to the development of tools and methodologies to support the calibration and validation of the engine control system and ensure capable, robust and documented methods across all attributes and systems supporting robust and optimised design. You will contribute to the development of capable, efficient, standardised and automated simulation processes and work on ensuring hardware is capable of supporting future simulation capacity and performance requirements.
What you will need:
You will need to have knowledge of Powertrain calibration and controls, ideally to a detailed level and experience of modelling complex systems, ideally vehicle and/or Powertrain systems. The role requires you to be an excellent commnunicator with the ability to explain complex ideas to multiple teams and stakeholders. You will also need to be an effective team player with an ability to co-ordinate multiple teams and suppliers throughout a project to completion.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
* Matlab, Simulink and Simulink Projects, Excel.
* Experience of AVL MoBEO, CAMEO, Cruise and GT Power, ETAS Intecrio, Flow and INCA, programming (Python C, C++), MS Visual Studio and scripting skills
* Delivery of Engineering and or analytical projects preferably within the automotive industry
* Experience of solving complex technical issues using a structured approach with the ability to identify areas for improvement
* An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
* An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.