|Listed on:||7th January|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive & Excellent Benefits|
As a Barclays Junior Project Manager you will be a part of Barclays Technology. In Barclays Technology, we build solutions that make life simple for our customers. Solutions that are global, agile and smart. You will support in mitigating risks of delivering major change within BUK, clearly defining planned changes, and assessing the potential impacts of them. You will play a crucial part in the implementation of technology solutions, ensuring that the needs of customers and colleagues are met.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
For this opportunity, we will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays' key UK office from that advertised.
What will you be doing?
• Being responsible for the delivery of project works teams on-time, within budget and with quality
• Being responsible for creating and updating project plan, this includes tracking upcoming deliverables and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks
• Gathering business, system, and functional requirements by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts (SMEs)
• Supporting, organizing and scheduling project team activities as and when required
• Coordinating overall project documentation across all bank functions including requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.
• Performing daily administrative tasks including time management, training and other duties as required
• Ensuring objectives conform to line of business' overall standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client's needs
What we're looking for:
• Process oriented with good organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on controls
• Self-motivated, holds high level of accountability for themselves
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and planning skills
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Formal Project Management Qualification (e.g. Prince2, PPM, Agile Scrum Master)
• Exposure to each stage of the project life cycle, from inception through to implementation and closure
• Familiarity with the Financial Services environment
Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.
Contact Name: Barclays
Job ID: 3027142