GAZPROM Germania GmbH is a subsidiary of the world's largest natural gas producer, Gazprom. Since its establishment in 1990, GAZPROM Germania has developed into an internationally operating group of 44 companies in 15 countries in Europe and Asia. Its main business activities include the storage and trading of natural gas. It employs approximately 1,800 employees, around 200 of whom work at its Berlin headquarters. Together with its strategic partners, GAZPROM Germania Group helps ensure a reliable, environmentally-friendly, and sustainable energy supply for Europe.
Gazprom Marketing &; Trading (GM&T) is an integral part of the GAZPROM Germania Group. Headquartered in London, GM&T operates to provide a global marketing reach, round the clock operational coverage and excellent customer service. Established in 1999, GM&T has grown from a single office in London into a truly global organisation, with around 1000 employees worldwide. With offices in Europe, Asia and the USA, GM&T trades energy commodities including gas, power, oil, LPG, helium, emissions, LNG and FX.?
Our culture is defined by our people. Through living our values every day we continue to create a culture that enables us all to succeed. We work as one team with our customers, our parent company and each other in order to understand each other's needs. With an unstoppable passion for excellence, growth and learning, we're committed to creating an environment that fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience, so that our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We believe that we have the best team in the industry which makes us a trusted partner across international capital and energy markets. Our diverse employee base, with a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience makes GM&T a truly exciting place to work. We encourage new ideas and initiatives as innovative thinking is central to how we do business. Most importantly, we are a growing and developing business where inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape our future.
The key objective of Business Change Analyst will be to support our global business with successfully embedding change into the organisation across people, processes and systems. Reporting to the Business Change Manager, their primary focus will be to facilitate faster adoption and the long-term success of change initiatives. This involves working closely with colleagues within the Global IT and Delivery Transformation function and the business to ensure stakeholder needs are effectively managed and impacted teams remain informed and engaged.
Duties & Responsibilities
Business Change Programme of Work
- Define the Business Change Strategy in-line with the change initiative to effectively manage the change journey
- Complete Change Impact Assessments to identify the delta between the current and future state operations across people, process and system
- Define the Business Change Programme of work to address the findings of the Change Impact Assessments, including:
- Management of stakeholder engagement and communications activities including strategy definition, planning and execution
- Identification of training and development needs and development of subsequent training interventions including the Training Plan, training materials and facilitation of training delivery
- Monitor and manage business readiness and transition activities to support a smooth go-live and transition to business as usual activity
Business Change Capability
- Assist with the ongoing development and implementation of the business change approach to facilitate successful delivery of change initiatives
- Support the up-skilling of project resources to enable them to define and manage Business Change activities in the absence of a dedicated Business Change resource
- Support business education regarding Business Change roles and responsibilities across Sponsors, Senior Leadership, Team Leaders and End Users
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business by building positive relationships with key business stakeholders and understanding their day-to-day operations
- Ensure that the business is clear of what will be required of them to support the successful delivery of change initiatives (e.g. business input into requirements gathering, design workshops and user testing)
- Applicants may also be required to carry out any other duties within the scope and purpose of this role as requested by their line manager and in-line with business needs
- Willingness to travel when required to other Gazprom group companies or customer organisations as required in-line with business needs
Skills & Competencies
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate the following competencies;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
- Ability to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build strong relationships with business customers at all levels, and other internal and external parties
- Have the initiative to propose solutions and take action independently, and the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo
- Able to understand ‘the bigger picture'
- Self-starter who is able to work with limited guidance
- Able to prioritise within a busy challenging environment
- Flexible, ‘can-do' approach with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Excellent IT skills, with proven working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project 2003-2010 etc.
- Applicants will have experience with change implementations, demonstrating familiarity with change management principles and an understanding of the people implications of business change
- Applicants will also be familiar with project management approaches (e.g. Prince2, Agile) and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with delivering change for both smaller projects and major business transformations
- Previous experience in a similar or supportive role within the energy industry would be a significant advantage
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in complex business environments
- Ability to deliver time critical projects within designated schedules
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Change frameworks (e.g. Prosci) would be an advantage
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.