|Listed on:||5th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£500 - £575|
|Start Date:||2022-01-05 00:00:00|
Senior Business Analyst
Rate: Up to £575 p/d - 6 month contract - Chatham or Wolverhampton - 95% remote working - 35 hour week
A highly reputable financial organisation is currently searching an interim technical Senior Business Analyst on a 6 month rolling contract paying up to £575 per day. This is an exciting time to join our client as they embark on a 2-year cloud transformation project.
The chosen technical Senior Business Analyst must previous experience working within a regulated environment (Finance or Insurance) and ensure that all compliance of the organisations Risk Management and Data Governance Policies are adhered utilising tools such as Microsoft Project, Quality Centre & JIRA exposure to client server and web technologies such as Oracle and SQL Server databases.
Produce high quality business requirements from a functional and non-functional perspective that are accepted and approved within agreed timelines and objectives.
• Identify key stakeholders and resources needed across the business and third parties to support the successful delivery of accurate and detailed business requirements from a project and change perspective.
• Work to agreed policy and procedures and where applicable contribute to the continuous development of business procedures and operating frameworks.
• Lead and facilitate system, process improvement workshops and resolve scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
• Engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the Group and third parties to ensure requirements are understood and are being met, or where gaps are identified, are raised appropriately and resolved.
• Delivery of end to end traceability against quality business requirements and system/functional specifications using appropriate tools and templates.
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
Key Technical Skill Set:
• Minimum 2 years (or equivalent ) previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst within the Financial Services industry is essential
• Minimum 4 years ( or equivalent ) previous experience of working as a Business Analyst is essential
• Extensive practical knowledge of tools, techniques, processes for elicitation and management of Business Requirements is essential.
• Excellent practical knowledge and understand of, and compliance with, regulatory requirements and Risk Management policies is essential
• Extensive practical knowledge of Waterfall change methodology is essential
• Detailed knowledge of the Project Lifecycle, Project Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is essential
• 4 years (or equivalent ) experience working with stakeholders to define and document as-is and to-be business processes/requirements, including facilitating workshops is essential
• Experience of Microsoft project, Quality Centre & JIRA exposure to client server and web technologies oracle and SQL Server databases is essential
• Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment is essential
Rate: Up to £575 PD - 6 month contract - 95% remote working - Wolverhampton - 35 hour week
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.
Senior Business Analyst
Contact Name: Jacob Smith
Job ID: 3025612