Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Design Technician/Office Manager
6 Month temp to perm
40 hours per week
Start - ASAP£30,000-£35,000
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with autocad experience looking for an immediately available position in an extremely varied exciting company?
My client are in a huge period of growth and are now looking for someone that can take care of everything from dealing with parts, working from drawigns to produce designs, speaking to suppliers as well as liaising with different areas of the business.
This would suit an experienced Engineer with a solid background using AutoCAD Inventor. There will be no training provided so it is essential that you are fully competent using Inventor. This is more than just a deisng role as will involve all aspects of the position in this small but rapidly growing company.
My client are a special purpose machinery manufacturer and are doing a lot of work overseas, the employee will get to travel as part of there role so must be willing to work away (not extensively though - about 80-90% office, 10-20% working away)
- Mechanical design using AutoCAD Inventor
- Dealing with all aspects of the engineering process, suppliers, spare parts, accounts, liaising with various departmental maangers
- 6 month contract initially leading to permanent
- Must have a strong background with Inventor
- Available immediately
- Local to Chesterfield and happy in a varied role for a busy, rapidly expanding but interesting firm.
Please send your CV now by clicking "apply now" or email Philippa.coomber@risetechnical,co.uk
Design, Inventor, Mechanical Design, Special purpose machinery, SPM, Manufacturing,