|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||3rd January|
|Location:||Jaguar Land Rover Manchester|
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security SME with strong experience in Risk and Compliance and Policy and Standards. You will be joining our team and you play a pivotal leading role in continuing to manage and develop our connected vehicles in a secure manner, working within the automotive regulatory environment.
This exciting role will support our agile teams focussing on rapidly deploying new services to the customer. You will be responsible for a wider vehicle cyber security group ensuring the resilience and compliance of our products.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Management of governance forums including Platform Security Working Group and Departmental Security Working Group to perform regular risk reviews with risk owners
* Liaising with development teams to ensure that controls are implemented in accordance with the security risks and controls
* Management of risks that need to be escalated through the governance framework for higher-level management
WHAT YOULL NEED
You will possess a strong understanding and knowledge of agile software development, networking and cloud computing, we require an understanding of the deployment and operation of security in cloud environments.
You will be capable of overseeing the research of new guidance, legislation, recommendations and assess against current policy guidelines relevant to Jaguar Land Rover.
We require an ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and be able to take a wider systems perspective when looking at technology and risks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Background in the development of information security policy and standards or governance risk and compliance
* Strong working knowledge of ISO 27001 standards
* A good understanding of agile software development, networking and cloud computing
* The ability to work independently and guide junior members of the team
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3024618