|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||23rd December 2021|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The role will be based within the Electrical & Vehicle Engineering (EVE) Centre Of Competence, and part of the Systems team based within the Assisted & Automated Driving (AAD) Department. The Features and system team is an exciting area, designing and delivering new AAD features through definition of the customer experiences, design of the system and validation and confirmation the design meets the customer intent.
The Role is responsible to lead the definition, development and delivery of harmonized systems solutions, consisting of multiple interconnected components into Jaguar Land Rover vehicles for ADAS features.
The role includes the opportunity to design and define the way in which Assisted and Automated Driving Features can support our customers in their everyday journeys, through a combination of driving aids, driving assistance and driving automation. The role will require a customer focussed individual who can provide objective analysis of the user behaviour to support the definition of functional and performance related requirements associated with the features.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Define, validate and cascade functional and non-functional requirements and targets to ensure that customer features provide an experience that customers love for life.
* Creation of an executable Simulink model that defines the behaviour required to deliver a Use Case that supports the creation of an ADAS Feature.
* Assist and contribute to the generation of targets and verification methods that are driven by Customer, Function Requirements and failure modes effects analysis
* Work with the regulation team to ensure the feature definition complies with new and existing global regulations
WHAT YOULL NEED
As the Assisted and Automated Driving (AAD) System Engineer, you will have good relevant experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment. You will have a strong knowledge of Assisted and Automated Driving Systems. Working knowledge of model-based systems engineering. You will have the ability to author and review requirements either through a model or thoughts requirements defined in a structured format such as EARS.
* Hold a formal qualification such as degree within, Systems Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or another relevant subject.
* Working knowledge of MathWorks toolchain and the creation of modelling artifacts within the MathWorks tools.
* Knowledge of customer quality process and metrics
* The ability to log data from a vehicle network.
* Experience in Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
* Working experience of Agile methods
* Experience in IBM Rational DOORS
* Experience in applying Systems Engineering and in solving complex technical issues using a structured approach